|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||22,864,344|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||21,108,443|
Identification and investigation of the relationships between the indicators influenced by the application of international financial reporting standards by Iranian banks in the resistance economy framework
|International Journal of Finance & Managerial Accounting|
|دوره 8، شماره 30، شهریور 2023، صفحه 31-43 اصل مقاله (450.46 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Original Article|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.30495/ijfma.2023.21587|
|reza sedighi1؛ Hashem Nikoomaram 2؛ HAMIDREZA KORDLOUIE 3؛ Ghodratolah talebniya4|
|1Ph.D. Student in Accounting, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran|
|2Professor at the Department of Accounting, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran|
|3Associate Professor at the Department of Financial Management, Eslamshahr Branch, Islamic Azad University, Eslamshahr, Iran|
|4Associate Professor, Department of Accounting, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran|
|The present study seeks to examine the effect of preparing financial bank statements based on international financial reporting standards on the environment of Iran in the resistance economy framework. Fuzzy Delphi method was used to identify the indicators and fuzzy DEMATEL was used to examine the relationship between these indicators. The final results of the study indicate that the four main areas of transparency and reducing corruption, the quality of balance sheets, improvement of the supervision, and the development of entrepreneurship and maximization of people’s participation in the economy which include the main indicators of increasing transparency, tax affairs and profits, the cost of accessing bank information, honest expression, financial statement comparability, banks' financial statement quality, the community's perception of the risk of the banks, accountability, international pressures, the risk of banks, attention to the interests and tights of minority shareholders, maintaining the reputation of the bank, entrepreneurship and employment, the banking industry's share out of GDP, and the process of banks' resource allocation are affected by the application of international financial reporting standards by banks in the resistance economy framework. Besides, results of investigating the relationships between the indicators indicate that the indicators of increasing transparency, accountability, and the banking industry’s share out of the GDP have the greatest impact on other variables while the variables of international pressures, attention to the interests and rights of minority shareholders, maintaining the reputation of the banks, and banks’ resource allocation process are most influenced by other variables.|
|financial bank statements؛ international financial reporting standards؛ resistance economy|
Ebrahimzadeh, Isa, Mohammad Eskandari Thani, and Soghari Ramezanpour. (2016). Poverty Reduction Strategy with an Approach of Resistance Economy, Case Study: Tehran, Geography and Development Quarterly, No. 44, 24-2-1.
2) Ajili, Hadi (2013), Resistance Economy in Global Political Economy System, Political Science, (24), 9
3) Akbari Demirchi Darsi Olya, Malik and Shahram Beigzadeh. (2019). Investigation of the tendency towards resistance economy and the respective factors emphasizing on organizational entrepreneurship, the third national conference on modern accounting and management research in the third millennium, Karaj, Applied Sciences University- Municipalities Cooperation Organization and the Center for Creative Development and New Science Innovation.
4) Bakhtiari, Iraj, (2016), The Influence of national Economic Defense Components on Comprehensive Defense, Defense Strategy Quarterly, Vol. 4, No. 54, pp. 144-93
5) Brahooi, Maryam; Samira Hakimian, and Fallah. (2016). the Role of Accounting in the Resistance Economy, International Conference of Management Elites, Tehran, Saramad Karin Conference Institute.
6) Jami, Alireza Imani Moghadam, Hamidreza, and Mojtaba Tanha. (2015). Clear Horizon Strategies with the Resistance Economy Approach, First Edition; Mashhad: Sokhan Gostar Publications.
7) Heshmati, Hossein and Hossein Molaei (2015), the Normative Roots in Resistance Trend, Vol. 22 (17) 192-162
8) Dianti Deilami, Zahra. (2015). Management accounting: an effective tool serving resistance economy. Management Accounting, 8 (25), 61-81.
9) Al-Rubaye, Haidar (2017). The Application of International Reporting Standards; Advantages and disadvantages. Student Journal of Accounting Strategies, 1 (2), 76-102.
10) Ranjbar Ardakani, Samad. (2017). Obstacles pf resistance economy realization in the Islamic
Republic of Iran. Islamic Revolution Approach, 11 (39), 141-160.
11) Ranjbar Fallah, Mohammad Reza, Fattahi, Hamid Reza, (2020), The Role of Start-up Businesses in Resistance and Defense Economies Quarterly Journal of Defense Economy, Higher Research Institute and University of National Strategic and Defense Research - Department of Defense Resources and Economics, Year 5, Vol. 15 , 122-105
12) Sedaghat Galeshkalami A. (2019). International Financial Reporting Standards; Advantages, challenges and implementation strategies in Iran. Journal of New Research Approaches in Accounting and Management, 3 (12), 165-185.
13) Safari, Amir; Iman Ghorbani and Hooman Mesgarian. (2019). Assessment of the role of the country's banking system indicators influencing the achievement of resistance economy goals and economic development, National Conference on Applied Research in Engineering and Industrial Management, Tehran, Rahnama Non-Profit Higher Education Institute.
14) Abdolmaleki, Hojjatollah (2016), Income Resistance Economy in terms of policies, principles, and the action plan. Tehran, Imam Sadeq (AS).
15) Azizi, Mohsen; Hossein Hassanzadeh, and Alireza Moghaddasi. (2020). Strategic analysis of strengthening national economy based on the guidelines proposed by the Supreme Revolution Leader in the field of resistance economy (Case study: Economic frontier of the Islamic Republic of Iran), Sepehr Siyasat Quarterly 7 (23).
16) Askari, Vahid. (2018). the banks’ role in realizing resistance economy, the first national conference on economy and management with the approach of resistance economy, Mashhad, Khorasan Razavi Payame Noor University.
17) Amuzadeh, Jafar, Fallah, Vahid, Saffarian, Saeed, (2015), University and Resistance Economy: Study of Universities’ Impact on Resistance Economy realization Mediated by Cultural Infrastructure, Management in Islamic University 15, Year 7, No. 1, 106 -90
18) Mohammadi Siahboomi Hamidreza, Salehi Farkhondeh, Ghorbani Paji Aghil. (2017). resistance economy Realization through jihadi management strategy (Case study: the Social
42 / Identification and Investigation of the Relationships between the Indicators Influenced by the ...
Vol.8 / No.30 / Summer 2023
Security Organization of Isfahan). Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policy. 2017, 25 (83): 85-113.
19) Mirkazehi Rigi, Faisal (2016), entrepreneurship’s role in resistance economy realization in the country, the first conference on entrepreneurship and management in the framework of resistance economy.
20) Khorasan Naseri, Ismail, Abbasifar, Mohammad, Jamshidi, Ali, Hanjani, Abdi, (2018), Investigation of the influence of Bank Melli Iran Policies with the "Resistance Economy" Approach on Increasing the Return on Assets in this Bank, Investment Knowledge Research Quarterly, year 7, no. 28, 139-127
21) Namazi, Mohammad, and Hassan Esmailpor. (2020). the influence of International Financial Reporting Standards on Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion, Accounting Knowledge Quarterly, No. 11 (1).
22) Noferesti, Mohammad. (2016). Resistance economy and how to achieve it, strategic and macro policies, No. 4 (Special Issue on Resistance Economy), 157-168.
23) Yousefi, Kosar (2019). The significance of integrating corporate financial statements reporting by international standards in the resistance economy, the Fourth National Conference on Accounting, Management, and Economics emphasizing on regional and global marketing, Tehran - Shahid Beheshti University, Permanent Conference Secretariat.
24) Azizi, M., Hassanzadeh, H, Maqdisi ،A. (2020). Practical Analysis of Strengthening the Economy Based on the Guidelines of the Revolutionary Supreme Leader in the Realm of Resistance Economy (Case Study: Economic Protection of the Islamic Republic of Iran),7(23), 82-110. doi: 10.22034/sej. 2020. 1883472.1208
25) Briguglio, L ; Cordina, G. ; Farrugia ،N. and S. Vella.(2006). Conceptualizing and Measuring Economic Resilience. Building the Economic Resilience of Small States, Malta: Islands and Small States Institute of the University of Malta and London: Commonwealth Secretariat, 265-288.
26) Briguglio, L., & Piccinino, S. (2017). Growth and Resilience in East Asia and the Impact of the 2009 Global Recession.
27) Carmona ،S. ،Trombettai. U. (2008). On the global acceptance of lAS/lFRS accounting standards: The logic and implications of the principles-based system. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 27 (6), 455-461.
28) El-Helaly ،Moataz & Ntim ،Collins & Soliman ،
Mark. (2020). the Role of National Culture in International Financial Reporting Standards Adoption. Research in International Business and Finance. 101241. 10.1016/j.ribaf.2020.101241.
29) Ghalei, F. (2016). Determining an Index to Evaluate the Resistance of the Iranian Economy. International Journal of Resistive Economics ،
4(1) ، 65-48.
30) Golubeva, Olga. (2020). Maximising international returns: Impact of IFRS on Foreign Direct Investments. Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics. 16. 100200. 10.1016/j. jcae.2020.100200.
31) Key ،K.G. ،& Kim ،J.Y. (2020). IFRS and accounting quality: Additional evidence from Korea. Journal of International Accounting ،
Auditing and Taxation ، 39 ، 100306.
32) Lane, K. E., McCormack, T. J., & Richardson, M. D. (2013). Resilient leaders: Essential for organizational innovation. International Journal of Organizational Innovation (Online), 6(2), 7.
33) Liu ،G, & Sun, J. (2015). Did the Mandatory Adoption of IFRS Affect the Earnings Quality of Canadian Firms. Accounting Perspectives, 14, 250-275.
34) Loyeung ،A. , Matolcsy,Z. P, Weber, J. , & Wells, P. A. (2011). An analysis of the accounting errors that arise during the transition to IFRS.
35) Mantazer, M. H.,& Hossein ،M. (2017). Resistance Economy and Ways to Achieve This Goal. International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies (IJHCS),ISSN 2356-5926 ، 2690-2685.
36) Mokhtari Ardakan, Ali Reza; Mahmoud Moin Aldin & Akram Taftiyan .(2015). The effect of the resistance economy policy announced by the leader on the payers tax compliance and case study (legal entities in Yazd province) ،UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies ,3(3).
37) Moosazadeh, H, Barimani, P, Mohammad, S. D.,& Eslami, A. (2016). Developing Strategies to Improve Knowledge-Based Resistive Economy Using SWOT Model. International Journal of Resistive Economics.4(4).96-108.
International Journal of Finance and Managerial Accounting / 43
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 2
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 11