|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||22,864,325|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||21,108,440|
Designing the acquisition and integration model of knowledge-based and start-up companies using fuzzy method
|International Journal of Finance & Managerial Accounting|
|دوره 8، شماره 30، شهریور 2023، صفحه 217-232 اصل مقاله (650.05 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Original Article|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.30495/ijfma.2022.66190.1813|
|seyedeh monireh hosseini1؛ Fereydon Rahnamay Roodposhti 2؛ Shadi Shahverdiani3|
|1PhD Candidate in Financial Engineering, Roudehen Branch, Islamic Azad University, Roudehen, Iran|
|2Professor, Department of Accounting, Roudehen Branch, Islamic Azad University, Roudehen, Iran|
|3Assistant Professor, Department of Business Management, Ghods City Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran|
|Background and Aim: Designing a comprehensive model of acquisition and Merger, this is called the processes related to the composition and merger of companies. Acquisition and merger create a contunious competitive advantage, and this is when there is an incompatibility between the resources, capabilities and opportunities available for two companies. Resources include marketing excellence, distribution network, R&D, and surplus operational capacity.|
Methodology: The methodology considered in this research is qualitative in which the grounded theory method is used. The statistical population of this research includes experts familiar with acquisition and merger in knowledge-based companies, of which 10 experts were identified. The snowball sampling method continued until the theoretical saturation was reached and is considered as a statistical sample of the research and finally analyzed by FDAHP Method.
Findings: In addition to special emphasis on various factors such as professionalism, performance management, empowerment, etc., this model, considering that the existence of knowledge-based companies increases the scientific capacity and also the synergy of science and knowledge among individuals of society is in opposition to the traditional knowledge system, that is also considered the context and structure of integration in knowledge-based companies,
Conclusion: In the present study, introduces the use of the acquisition and Merger model of knowledge-based and start-up companies as a prerequisite of research for knowledge-based companies in the target community and in this regard considers the presentation of the acquisition and Merger model of knowledge-based and start-up companies.
|Acquisition and Merger Model؛ Knowledge-Based and Start-up Companies؛ Qualitative Method؛ Fuzzy Delphi method|
Amiri, A., Kazempurdodangeh, K., Parsizadeh, H. (2004). Knowledge-Based Organizations: An Analysis of New Structures and Tools, Tehran, Parsineh Publishing.
2) Asakreh, S., and Zarandi, And Afsharpour, M., (2005). The Role of Collective Investment in Financing Entrepreneurs, Technology Development Quarterly, Volume 11, Number 43. https://civilica.com/doc/464054.
3) Cassa, AronO, VietNgo, Liem & Nima, Heiratia (2012). Examining market entry mode strategies via resource-based and institutional influences: Empirical evidence from a region-within-country economy context Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ). Volume 20, Issue 3, August, Pages 224-233. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1441358212000122
4) Ebrahimi, A., and Hosseini, S,. And Ebrahimi, H., (2015). Identifying Structural Risks in Investment Holding Companies, 2nd International Conference on Management, Accounting and Economics, Tehran. https://civilica.com/doc/610842
5) Kaboli, M., Nicomram, H., Roodpashti, F., and Rahmani, A. (2020). The Effectiveness of Schwartz Motivational Values and Accounting Professional Ethics on Fraudulent Financial Reporting, Research in Experimental Financial Accounting Studies, Summer - No. 66 - From 27 to 50. https://qjma.atu.ac.ir/ article_ 11571 _222917e46954 f824ecbf3f9 b168b443f.pdf
6) Maadi Rudsari, M. H., Tabatabayan, S. H. and Dadfar, R., (2019). Requirements for self-construction in the global arena; A Look at the Situation of Iran's Automotive Industry, Quarterly Journal of Parliament and Strategy, Volume 26, Number 98. https://nashr.majles.ir/article_318_d694e61b8865565e4c1a0450a241d149.pdf
7) Heidari Sourshajani M., Mohammadi P., (2016). Identifying the components of different stages of growth of innovative companies in interaction with venture capitalists, Volume 9, Number 1, spring, pp. 59-87.
8) Mohammadi, M., and Hajipour, B., (2018). Identifying the Pattern of Cooperation-Competition in Iran's Automotive Industry Based on a Systemic Approach: Foundation Data Study, Scientific and Commercial Financial Review, Nos. 88 and 89. http://barresybazargani.itsr.ir/article_33365_5b8a0ac23aad0cc5cbd033df4c7f28c2.pdf
9) Porter, M. and Argyres, N. and McGahan, A. (2002). An Interview with Michael Poter. The Academy of Management Executive, Vol. 16, No. 2.
10) Rahman Sarsht, H., Zabihi Jamkhaneh, M. (2015). DNA of Knowledge-Based Companies,
International Journal of Finance and Managerial Accounting / 231
Vol.8 / No.30 / Summer 2023
Technology Development Quarterly, Year 13, Issue 49, 1-8. file: /// C: / Users / VAIO / Downloads / 43013954901% 20 (1) .pdf
11) Rostami Norouzabad, M., jalilvand, A., Falah Shams Lialestani, Mirfeiz; Saidi, A., (2019). (What factors affect the different behavior of value and growth companies? Evidence from Tehran Stock Exchange. Financial Research, 21 (4), 517-544. Https://jfr.ut.ac.ir/article_75554_f3498426ea0cac932782a73065aa
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 3
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 18