|تعداد مشاهده مقاله||22,864,341|
|تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله||21,108,443|
Surveying the relationship between investment efficiency and financial constraints and corporate governance applying structural equations modeling
|International Journal of Finance & Managerial Accounting|
|دوره 8، شماره 30، شهریور 2023، صفحه 275-288 اصل مقاله (358.1 K)|
|نوع مقاله: Original Article|
|شناسه دیجیتال (DOI): 10.30495/ijfma.2022.65822.1804|
|zahra tahmooresi1؛ rasool baradaran hasanzadeh 2؛ Ghodatolah talebniya3؛ seyed nematallah mousavi4؛ Hamidreza Vakilifard5|
|1Ph.D. candidate, Department of Accounting, Kish international branch, Islamic Azad University, Kish Island, Iran.|
|2Associate Prof, in accounting Tabriz Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.|
|3Associate Prof. in accounting, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.|
|4Associate Prof, in accounting Marvdasht Branch, Islamic Azad University, Fars, Iran|
|5Associate Prof. in accounting, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad university, Tehran, Iran|
|Regarding constrained resources and consequently the developing significance of growing funding performance, on this research, the connection among funding performance and economic constraints and company governance has been investigated. In order to attain this goal, 3 hypotheses were advanced and structural equations were used to check the studies hypotheses.|
In this research, OLS regression became used to degree funding performance and economic constraints. The type used on this study for the financial constraint variable became supplied with the aid of using Dr. Baradaran Hassanzadeh according with the Iranian marketplace and the funding performance version is supplied with the aid of using the researchers of this article. Also, the degree of company governance is the awareness of ownership, institutional ownership, board independence and authority ownership. This studies became performed in 129 businesses indexed at the Tehran Stock Exchange, primarily based on facts contained the economic reviews of businesses indexed at the Tehran Stock Exchange among 2007 and 2017. The consequences confirmed that funding performance has a widespread courting with company governance and financial constraints.
|financial constraints؛ investment efficiency؛ corporate governance|
Baradaran Hassanzadeh, Rasoul; Badavar Nahandi, Younes; Negahban, Leila (1393). The effect of financial constraints and agency costs on investment efficiency. Financial Accounting Research, 6, (89-106.
2) Tehrani, Reza and Reza Hesarzadeh (2009). "Investigating the Impact of Free Cash Flows and Restrictions on Financing on Over-Investment and Under-Investment", Accounting Research, Vol. III, pp. 50-68.
3) Hesarzadeh. Reza (6933 "." The effect of free cash flows and restrictions on financing on over-investment and under-investment ". Journal of Accounting Research, Vol. 9, p. 9.
4) Kanaani Amiri, Mansour (1386). "Study of the relationship between financial constraints and stock returns in the Iranian capital market." Daneshvar Behavior Scientific Research Monthly, No. 26.
5) Mahmoud Abadi. Hamid, Rajaei. Sakineh, 2014, Evaluation of the relationship between agency costs and investment efficiency in companies listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange, Accounting Research, Fourth Year, No. 15, Winter, pp. 185-204.
6) Benlemlih, M. & Bitar, M.,(2016), Corporate Social Responsibility and Investment Efficiency, Journal of Business Ethics, Online ISSN:1573-0697,1-25.
7) Biddle, G. C., Hilary, G. and Verdi, R. S. (2009). How does financial reporting quality improve investment efficiency? Journal of Accounting and Economics, 48: 112-131.
8) Bouaziz, M. Z. & Breton, G., (2014), Fair Value Accounting and Investment Efficiency, Social Science Electronic Publishing, http://ssrn.com/abstract=2379753.
9) Chen, X., Sun, Y., & Xu, X. (2016). Free cash flow, over-investment and corporate governance in China. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 37 (April), 81-103.
10) farrell, M. J. (1957), "The measurement of productive efficiency", Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series a, 120 (III), pp. 253-281.
11) Garcia lara, J. M and Garcia Osma, B. 2010. Accounting Conservatism and Firm Investment Efficiency. www. ssrn. com
12) Giroud, X., & H. M. Mueller. (2010). Does corporate governance Matter in competitive industries? Journal of Financial Economics, Matter in competitive industries? 95(3), 312-331. http:// dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/j.jfineco. 2009.10.008
13) Guariglia, A., & Yang, J. (2016). A balancing act: Managing financial constraints and agency costs to minimize investment inefficiency in the Chinese market. Journal of Corporate Finance 36 (February), 111-130
14) He, Y., Chen, C., & Hu, Y. (2019). Managerial overconfidence, internal financing, and investment efficiency: Evidence from China. Research in International Business and Finance, 47 (January), 501-510.
288 / Surveying the relationship between investment efficiency and financial constraints and corporate …
Vol.8 / No.30 / Summer 2023
15) Lara,J.M.G., Osma, B.G.O.,Penalva,F.,(2016), Accounting conservatism and firm investment efficiency, Journal of Accounting and Economics, 61(1):221–238.
16) Majeed, M. A., Zhang, X., & Umar, M. (2018). Impact of investment efficiency on cost of equity: evidence from China. Journal of Asia Business Studies, 12 (1), 44-59
17) Naeem, K., & Li, M.C. (2019). Corporate investment efficiency: The role of financial development in firms with financing constraints and agency issues in OECD nonfinancial firms. International Review of Financial Analysis, 62 (March), 53-68.
18) Richardson, S. (2006). Over-investment of free cash flow, Review of Accounting Studies, 11(2-3), 159-189. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s 11142-006-9012-1
19) Wan, H. , Zhu,K. & Chen, X. (2015), Career concerns, shareholder monitoring and investment efficiency: From the perspective of compensation contract rigidity in Chinese SOEs, China Journal of Accounting Research, 8:59-73.
20) Yang, j. Guariglia,A. (2012). Is investment inefficiency caused by financial constrains or agency cost? www.ssrn.com
تعداد مشاهده مقاله: 1
تعداد دریافت فایل اصل مقاله: 23