- Albitar, K, Hussainey, , Kolade, N, and Gerged, A. (2020). ESG disclosure and firm performance before and after IR: The moderating role of governance mechanisms. International Journal of Accounting & Information Management, 28 (3): 429-444.
- Akrimi, N. (2021), “The Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic on Audit Quality: The Perceptions of Saudi Auditors”, Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, Vol. 25 No. 1,
- Arthur, N., Tang, Q., & Lin, Z. (2015). n accruals quality during the 2008–2010 Global Financial Crisis. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Vol. 25, pp. 1- 15.
- K. (2008).Grounded theory as an emergent method. In Sharlene, N. H.
- Creswell, J. W. (2005). Educational research: Planning, conducting and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research, 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education
- (2020). Potential implications of COVID-19 for the insurance sector. Accessed on the 27th of April 2020 at https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/insights/economy/covid-19/impact-of-covid-19-on-insurers.html
- Financial Reporting Council (2020). Guidance on audit issues arising from the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Available at https://www.frc.org.uk/news/march-2020-(1)/guidance-on-audit-issues-arising-from-the-COVID-19. (access on 22 August 2020)
- Gerged, A. , Mahamat, B. B., & Elmghaamez, I. K. (2020). Did corporate governance compliance have an impact on auditor selection and quality? Evidence from FTSE 350. International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Vol. 17 No.2, pp.15-60.
- Glaser, B. G. (1992). Basics of grounded theory analysis: Emergence versus
Mill Valley, CA: Sociology Press
- Goodell J. (2020). “COVID-19 and finance: Agendas for future research”. Finance Research Letters. In press.
- Jones, A. I.; Guthrie, C. P.; and V. M. Iyer (2012). “Role Stress and Job Outcomes in Public Accounting: Have the Gender Experiences Converged?”, Accounting Behavioral Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 53-84.
- Kousenidis, D.V., Ladas, A.C., & Negakis, C.I. (2013). “The effects of the European debt crisis on earnings quality”. International Review of Financial Analysis, Vol. 30, pp. 351-362.
- (2020). “COVID-19: Potential impact on financial reporting”. Accessed on the 27th of April 2020 at https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/insights/2020/03/covid-19-financial-reporting-resource-centre.html
- Keats, K., & Verhelst, T. (2020). COVID-19 is driving a borderless accounting profession. Accounting Today, 7(1), 24- 28. Retrieved 20 June 2021,
- Lesi, H. (2020). The Influence of Information Technology Covid- 19 Plague Against Financial Statements and Business Practices. Ilomata International Journal of Tax and Accounting, 1(3), 122-131.
- Lee, J. (2001). A grounded theory: integration and internalization in
ERP adoption and use.
- Lenz, R., and U. Hahn. (2015). “A synthesis of empirical internal audit effectiveness literature pointing to new research opportunities”. Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 30 No. 1, pp. 5–33.
- Rose, A. M., Rose, J. M., Suh, I., & Thibodeau, J. C. (2019). “Analytical Procedures: Are More Good Ideas Always Better for Audit Quality?”, Behavioral Research in In Press.
- Shahzad, , Pouw, T., Rubbaniy, G., & El-Temtamy, O. (2018). “Audit quality during the global financial crisis: The investors’ perspective”, Research in International Business and Finance, Vol. 45, pp. 94-105.
- Sangster, A., Stoner, G., & Flood, B. (2020). Insights into accounting education in a COVID-19 world. Accounting Education, 29(5), 431-562.
- Strauss, A. & Corbin, J. (1990). Basics of qualitative research: Grounded theory procedures and techniques. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
- Strauss, A. & Corbin, J. (1998). Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory, 2 nded. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
- Tarek, M., Mohamed, E.K., Hussain, M.M. and Basuony, M.A. (2017), “The implication of information technology on the audit profession in developing country: extent of use and perceived importance”, International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Vol. 25 No. 2, pp. 237-255.
- Borio C. Bank of International Settlements; )2020(. The Prudential Response to the COVID-19 Crisis. s.l.
- Ramelli S., Wagner A. )2020), Feverish stock price reactions to COVID-19. Rev. Corp. Finance Stud, 9(3):622–655.
- Gormsen N., Koijen R.S. )2020), Coronavirus: impact on stock prices and growth expectations. Rev. Asset Pricing Stud. 10(4):574–597.
- Cruz-Cárdenas J, Zabelina E, Guadalupe-Lanas J, Palacio-Fierro A, Ramos-Galarza C. )2021), COVID-19, Consumer Behavior, Technology, and Society: A Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis. Technol Forecast Soc Change (2021) 173:121179. doi:10.1016/J.TECHFORE.2021.121179